Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PBH - April is here!

This month has been hectic from the start and everything seems to be going so fast. Stress levels are higher than high and I am buried in coursework and essays = not fun. Apart from college a few exciting things have happened this month too. I received the final outcome pictures from a modelling shoot I did for my friends photography course and my mum also turned 50 on Mothers Day!
 Coat - River Island.
Jumper - Topshop, angora/cream.
Shoes - Have similar on ASOS.
Photographer - Tilly - University Photography.
Skirt - Various ones from ASOS, Topshop, PLNDR.


 Jumper - Topshop, angora/cream.
Shoes - Have similar on ASOS.
Photographer - Tilly - University Photography.
Skirt - Various ones from ASOS, Topshop, PLNDR
 
The last weekend in March has been so hectic. Firstly, my mum turned 50.. On Mothers Day! How crazy! Not only was it a special birthday it also fell on a very important day. A surprise party was planned for my closest family to come and we had chinese, drank and finished the night off with embarrassing pictures embellishing a rather tasty birthday cake! Overall my mum said she enjoyed herself more than ever and that is all I could wish for.

I have always been a lover of porridge and most recently due to being full of a cold I thought it was an essential to start the day with a big bowl of warm porridge, garnished with a drizzle of honey and trail mix. I would love to now investigate further and see which other yummy toppings I could experiment with to jazz my porridge up abit more! I am definitely feeling a lil sorry for myself, but after sleeping until I cannot sleep anymore and basically drinking cough medicine like it is water I shall be on the road to re-covery in no time!


I will be back to blogging very soon!


Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment