Wednesday, April 2, 2014

M&A - Yummy Treats!


These past few days have been challenging due to being full of the flu! I also had my first ever blood test today - such a lovely experience..... (not so.) After having a hectic day I was then surprised with some lovely gifts from one of my closest friends from work (Monsoon & Accessorize.) Due to Monsoon Accessorize shutting down in Blackpool most recently I have felt like something is missing. I have made the best set of friends ever and I had such a lovely experience while working for the company. Tilly who I recently modelled for and worked with at M&A came bearing gifts today, so here is a sneak peak of my goodies! 



 Yummy white chocolate which I hasten to add is my fave! + Eiffel Tower socks + a soap from lush = perfect combo.

 I think it is fair to say my whole month has been made by receieving these beautiful presents from Tilly. So thankyou again! I feel very lucky. I shall never remove these Eiffel Tower socks from my feet again. Off to dunk my white chocolate into a brew now, hope you enjoyed this cute, quick post!


Monsoon Accessorize girls - Christmas party - 2013!


Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment