Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Flowers, Yummy Oats and Model Scouts.


I'm back to blogging after a week or so off. On Tuesday I started back at college again, after a rather long Spring break. It was well needed. This blog post is going to be jam packed full of pictures I have taken over the past few weeks! Easter treats, funky footwear and some yummy treats I have created. Hopefully, every weekend I shall spare time to create some exciting post's for you all. How was your Easter? Read on to find out what I did..

Flowers are my favourite! Easter was made super special this year when I received this beautiful bunch of flowers off my boyfriend. So much better than chocolate.

Not only did I have a huge bunch of flowers, I also got given these hand picked flowers from the garden. Off my lovely niece Angel.

 I am have gone porridge crazy recently! I have been experimenting with different toppings, depending on which mood I am in. This is my personal favourite at the moment, raspberries, dried fruit and nuts with extra honey for sweetness! = So yummy...

 The perfect Spring snack, sliced banana and strawberries. Yum!

 If I am in a rush I tend to stick to simple toppings such as non salted peanuts, raisins and a dash of honey.

 After my recent blog post on all things quinoa, I have now experimented with a new recipe. I mixed mine with chicken, sweetcorn and a mixture of different beans on a side of salad and of course a sweet potato! Check out my previous post here Sunday Updates


The funky Spring footwear is back! My Mocks are my most favourite pair of shoes. They lasted me last 13 S/S and I hope they survive this year too! Also not forgetting my super cosy slippers I took a picture of too.
 
I spent most of my Easter Sunday sorting through old family photo's, here I found this little one of me at my mums and dads wedding at Ribby Hall Holiday Village. Such a well executed photograph if I do say so myself!

My college are currently scouting models for our Summer catwalk! Here I have created leaflets to encourage people to get in touch. If you are interested however - please email - jessica_ward666@hotmail.co.uk for more info.

Trying to surround myself with positive quotes to impact on my decisions and the way I act upon things, Pinterest is my favourite for motivational and inspiring quotes! I used this one here to decorate my desktop background. Not only does it look super cute, it also motivates me every-time I use my laptop.... Which is alot! Check out my Pinterest for more cute quotes - here




Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment