Friday, June 6, 2014

Where have I been? Updates & Plans




Where have I been? = College, holiday prep & getting myself back on track. 

Now I have a weekend to spare I have chance to finally update the media platforms I enjoy to go on. Tumblr & Blogspot. College deadlines once again have been taking over my life! But I am so pleased to say that my final deadline is all over and the fashion show is soon approaching. This Summer I really want to focus on building my blog and producing some good content based around things I enjoy, I also would like to document my holiday prep & holiday to Singapore. Here are a few Instagram snap shots to show what I have been up to recently! Enjoy.



My new iPad case has definitely taken over my life, this case has motivated me to use my iPad more than ever, how strange! At only £10.00 it was a must have piece for my gadgets! I fell for the bright colours alongside the brilliant structural quality it has which re-assures me that my iPad will be super safe in my bag. 
- Bev Ridge & Friends


 My new obsession - dried mango, although it has brilliant health benefits it tastes just like wine gums = perfect 
combo.. I think so.


Although I have always loved health and fitness I did take some time out from the gym, but most recently it has been something which I have really enjoyed. The perfect way to de-stress & refresh. 



Slowly, but surely the Summer weather is approaching here in Blackpool! The odd cold day with bloomy showers still creeps upon us but evening walks and warm mornings are definitely the sign of Summer. I have alot of aims for this Summer and things I really to achieve - so fingers crossed everything works out!


 1 huge achievement I have overcome this month is my maths exam = I passed! I cannot believe I have jumped over another hurdle. The added pressure of maths no longer lingers around and I can now focus on subjects I enjoy.




Jessica..

No comments:

Post a Comment