Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday! Instagram - jessicaxward


It’s that time of the week again when I select my most favourite pictures off my Instagram which show what I am most thankful for. This week the weather has made a drastic improvement here in Blackpool! Has summer finally started or was it just pure luck? Who knows? However, this week has been a mixture of bike rides, beautiful flowers, fantastic food and the best company. Here are some pictures expressing my wonderful week. Enjoy!

 Here is yet ANOTHER picture taken of the beautiful flowers that cover my back garden!

 I am so thankful for having such a handsome Labrador
 Colourful summer salads are my all time fave! Quinoa and a mixture of colourful vegetables is the perfect salad combo. 

 A few days last week I had to whip a wooly jumper out! YES in the middle of July :( But thankfully I had this little pastel number to save the day and still look summery.

 I am thankful for having such a fabulous boyfriend and a house full of wacky pets. This is what the hot weather does to me and Adam..

 Everytime somebody says something negative I automatically remember this quote. So so true!

Family bonding has been on form this week with bike rides along Blackpool prom, hardly Miami beach but I'm sure it will do.




I hope you enjoyed your week so far. What are you thankful for?




Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment