Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Summer Stripes - OOTD



Here in Blackpool the weather is so temperamental, so you have to be wardrobe prepared! I have always been a lover of stripes and I love combining this trend with pops of colour and pattern. In the summer time I think it should be an excuse to bring colour into your wardrobe. Be a little bit daring when pairing outfits together. This outfit is a relaxed and fun approach to this summer time trend.

Outfit: Stripes paired with dark denim is the perfect way to be sophisticated and casual, this outfit is all about textures and prints. I am a lover of floral patterns and pastel colours so I accessorized with a tear drop statement necklace, patent leather brogues and a spring blossom scarf. – Being on the go and adventuring out during the summer means having a well-structured bag with plenty of compartments, my satchel wins this award every time. Although my satchel was expensive it was definitely worth every penny and I now want a larger one for university (please!)

My make-up in the summer doesn’t really change an awful lot, apart from making it quick and simple. My make-up takes around 5 minutes to do, sometimes I just curl my lashes, apply lip balm and I am out the door. This summer I have gone for a more coral approach when it comes to lipsticks and lip balms as this compliments my skin tone and hair. Why don’t you try something different? Mix it up abit! 


 
Dark denim jeans: River Island - £30.00

100% Cotton stripe top: H&M - £4.99

Nude brogues: Moda In Pelle - £39.99

Satchel: Dr Martens  - £90.00

Scarf: Primark - £4.00

Necklace: H&M - £7.00 purchased a while ago!
Sunglasses: H&M Young teens - £3.99



Vaseline Rosy Lips: SuperDrug - £2.99

And any choice of peach lipstick.









Hope this inspires your wardrobe choices! 


Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment