Sunday, September 7, 2014

What? Where? How?









Wow! Where do I even begin?

These past few months have been such a world wind.

3 words to describe the past few months? *Let’s have a think..*

Stressful, breath taking and life changing... I need more words!



Not only have I travelled an awful long way without my parents, I have also grown and matured as a person which has been such an amazing experience. I cannot wait to share my Singapore experience with you all on my blog very soon!

But… Before I jump ahead, I want to start right back from the beginning when I started helping with a little project at Ribby Hall Holiday Village – not only have I grown up at Ribby Hall I have been able to help out with the advertisement side of things too which is a lot of fun! I enjoy modelling a lot and when it comes to having your photo taken while enjoying precious moments it is so worthwhile. This Summer I got to help out with the amazing team at (Marketing RH) to help produce the 2014 Ribby Hall brochure, which now looks amazing! Here are a few sneak peaks of a few of the final pictures I was in with my family. Thank-you to everyone at Ribby Hall for this amazing opportunity! Jo & Kirsty you are fab.

Enjoy! 

 





Love, happiness and memories.





Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment