Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Instagram Edit - Singapore 2014.



 
This August I got the amazing opportunity to visit Singapore (South-East Asia.) Last year I never would of thought I would of travelled half way around the world without my parents. Not only was it a huge step forward, it was also a huge step back and around – it made me evaluate my current situation and what I want to do to improve and progress further.

I had so much fun with Adam! We both learned a lot about one another and ourselves. It was a learning curve! But very fun in the process. We had the chance to visit a lot of the well know places in Singapore and I feel blessed to have had this opportunity and allowing myself to make it possible.

The best part was seeing my family! & Feeling at home as soon as I arrived. I want to thank Gary & Sally for the amazing opportunity and for inspiring me to work hard and to follow my dreams. I feel overwhelmed looking back on the pictures and reminiscing, I feel like it was all a dream.

Here are a few sneak peak pictures from Singapore! Food, fashion and hot weather = perfection. Enjoy! 

 The most famous Singapore Sling! Yummy!

 Indonesian food, smiles and cocktails.

 Love locks on Clarke Quay.

 Chilli crab dumplings, mm. Food coma.

 Changi Aiport - on our way home :(

 Breathtaking. 

 I now own the coolest canvas bag.

 Heaven to the eyes.

 Afternoon tea!

 Chinese perfection.

Orchard road

 The best combination of food.

 Orchard road smiles.

 Raffles.

 A very sweaty luge ride!

 Sentosa Island cable car ride.

 Super Tree Grove.

Afternoon tea.
 
Raffles, afternoon tea.
The bell of happiness. 

 Again... Please.


Stepping out of my comfort zone..


 My first 18th birthday cake!


 China Town love.


 Forever diary writing.


 Feeling blessed.

 Family love.


 Indonesian sweets, lush.


DUMPLINGS GALORE!






Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment