Wednesday, October 1, 2014

18th Birthday - 25/08/2014


 
(Delayed blog post! 25th August.)

Woops.. I’m 18?!?! After travelling across the world I feel like I have grown up a lot, so age is just a number and it doesn’t really make a difference to me. I feel as if I am aware of a lot more things and try to be positive a lot more now.

On my 18th birthday I was extremely lucky to have my family surrounding me, I arrived home from the airport to my house full of my closest family and it was the best thing ever. I was lucky to receive lots of wonderful gifts and I still feel overwhelmed by it all now.

Why not have a nosey.. 

 Confetti cake made by my mum! This was the best thing.

 New gym shoes! Of course Adam chose well AGAIN.

 Trio of desserts at the Cartford Inn.


 Dreamy new FiloFax! 

 Mum is the best at birthday set-ups!

 My Uncle and Auntie did very well! 

 So overwhelmed and lucky. Thankyou Adam!

 & another beautiful bunch of flowers off Adam, he does so well everytime! So lucky.



I had a lovely birthday and I want to thank everybody who made it very special. Memories forever.




Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment