Friday, November 21, 2014

Fashion and Lifestyle Event - Manchester

It has been a while since I last blogged and I have totally missed it, but I am back. I have just handed in my first written assignment for university and the nerves are slowly releasing so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to share some news on what I have been up to.



A few months ago I did a blog post on an event I was attending expressing all aspects of lifestyle and fashion, this event took place in Manchester – Event City. It was a really creative day out and my whole family enjoyed the experience. Here are a few photos I took throughout the day!


 Photobooth fun with Adam!

Meeting Jsky.






 Beautiful hand-crafted necklaces using vintage watch faces, yes please!



Due to university taking over my life blog posts will be as frequent as I am able to, planning some Christmas themed posts towards the end the year.. Hoping you all enjoy November/December and continue to spread positive festive spirit to everybody! Good luck to anybody with assignments and exams coming up, they definitely are not fun.


Happy Holidays!


Jessica xo


No comments:

Post a Comment