Sunday, January 4, 2015

Here is to a positive 2015! Instagram Edit.




I thought there is nothing better than kick-starting my 2015 blog post other than with an Instagram edit, an Instagram edit allows you to peer into my life and have a sneak peak at what I have been up to.

Over the Christmas holidays I wanted to spend the time wisely and spend it with my family and friends and allowing myself to relax.. Ready to start all over again in January. I am a very organised person and like to always be doing something, relaxing is something I find extremely hard. However, watching films and drinking tea isn’t too much of challenge. Christmas and New Year are my two favourite things about this festive season! I thoroughly enjoyed both of them and I adored spending quality time with my family, moments like that are very precious to me.

I received some beautiful gifts over the Christmas period and I am very thankful for all of them, so thank you to my amazing family, friends and boyfriend. It means a lot and this year has been another great Christmas to add to the list! Here is to next year!  *Counts down the days till next Christmas*

Anyway, here we go…


My Mum does such a wonderful job at decoration the house at Christmas time! Go Mum!

Yummy healthy meals have been kickstarted again! Let 2015 be healthy and happy..

Christmas day dinner! *Mmmm*

The dreamy candle I received this Christmas, amazing.

I am a forever lover of books! This Christmas I received stacks, here is to being a book worm this year.

Don't you just love crisp Winter mornings?

The best way to spend New Year's Eve.

Aren't my fairy lights beautiful? 

My Room Lytham work family are the best. Christmas was very special this year.


The Christmas markets this year were so much fun, prepped me for Christmas! 

The food at the Christmas markets is always a winner.

 Manchester Fashion Industry - Monochrome Event.
Milton Club.

Manchester Fashion Industry - Monochrome Event. 

- Dress: Miss Selfridge
- Shoes: New Look



Lets make 2015 the best year yet! Happy, healthy and positive.

Here we go.

(I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and New Year!)



Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment