Thursday, April 3, 2014

Did someone say peaches and nudes?


I am gradually on the road to recovery (wishful thinking.) Ever since I have been poorly I have not stopped capturing pictures and then finding a sudden urge to blog and share different things with all of you. This blog post is about certain things I have found whilst organising my make-up and nail varnish drawer. These are some of favourites and somehow they seem to fit perfectly with this upcoming season! Read on to check more..


  I absolutely adore the whole fresh, young and English rose look. I think this sort of make-up look compliments my skin tone aswell as my hair, so these are usually my go-to looks. I tend to keep away from the darker lipsticks and stick to a lip balm or a rosy lipstick for a touch of subtle colour. The darker look is perfect for my recent project at college and works perfectly for my styling options (future post to explain more!)

These 4 nail polishes are perfect for this season SS 2014! Not only are they all long lasting they dry quick too. I love nothing more than a quick dry nail polish. I love the various tones of coral and peach which are varied throughout these particular nail polishes I have chosen. I also love a good nude polish for BAD NAIL DAYS - I tend to have these alot. Not forgetting I have several polishes with my name plastered on them - such a guilty pleasure! All can be found in Superdrug or Boots.


I swear I always recieve the best gifts! These super yummy lip balms were from cousins. They know that I am a huge lover of fruity scents and anything to do with food. These are the perfect set of lip balms for various different moods. They are extremely hydrating and I tend to apply them over a lipstick too for more of a fresh look.


Jemma Kidd never fails to disappoint! I love this lip-gloss. I tend to rear closer to lipsticks and lip-balms than lip-glosses due to them being sticky and can taste absolutely awful. On the otherhand this Jemma Kidd lip-gloss has the perfect hint of peach combined with coral - not too over powering and is perfect to apply on its own or with a lipstick. So lovely!



I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter for all updates on new posts!

Instagram: @jessicaxward

Twitter: @jessicawardxxx


Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment