Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pastels VS Tailoring.


Some of you may know around Christmas time I got kindly asked to model for one of my friends, she studies photography at uni. I thought it was super exciting to help her out! - Aswell as getting the chance to model some beautiful clothes, which I did fall in love with. All the colours seemed to compliment my skin tone and I loved how quirky yet cute the outfit choice was. I also got some pictures with my boyfriend Adam, he is such a natural in-front of the camera! I loved the outcomes and deep down I am sure he did too, even though he is probably annoyed that I now plaster the images all over the internet! 

Photographer: Latisha (Tilly.) Vasianna
Model Male: Adam Lengliz 
Model Female: Jessica Ward

Pink overcoat - River Island
Green roll neck - H&M 

 Pink overcoat - River Island 
Green roll neck - H&M





Hope you enjoyed having a sneak peak!


Jessica xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment