Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Paris Chic - My Spring/Summer favourite pieces





This time I am back with something slightly different. I don't usually do outfit posts but after a recent purchase, I got the sudden urge to capture different ways I would wear the garment. I recently purchased a gorgeous blue and cream striped jumper with a lace collar embellishing the neckline = So pretty and Parisienne inspired! Here are a few simple outfits inspired by my love for Paris and everything French.

Jumper: Primark, £5.00 SALE
Jeans: H&M Summer 2013 - £7.00
Necklace: Miss Selfridge SALE £1.00
Loafers/Moccasins: Monsoon £30.00

I remember finding this necklace on my arrival home from Paris and it was a must have purchase. So beautiful.

This necklace was also purchased from a sale - Topshop. Very cheap but works so well with the colour palette of this whole outfit.

I am not much of a flip flop fan when it comes to the Summer months so these moccasins are going to be worn so so much. They are super comfy and such a versatile piece.

Brogues: Moda In Pelle £30.00
Jumper: Forever 21 £18.00
Jeans: H&M £7.00
Necklace: Miss Selfridge

I love this outfit so much! Paris chic, yet so comfy and summery at the same time. Perfect combo.

My brogues from Moda In Pelle were such a good purchase last Summer. They are super comfy and super classy, the nude/pink colour works well with all outfits inspired for the Spring/Summer seasons. They are yet again such a versatile piece for your ''shoe wardrobe.'' 


I hope you enjoyed this type of blog post!


Have a lovely week.


Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment