Thursday, June 12, 2014

18th Birthday - Singapore bound


  Singapore? - officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres (85 mi) north of the equator.


Wanderlust: ''Wanderlust is a strong desire to wander or travel and explore the world''

This Summer I have the chance to visit my family in Singapore, this is something I am extremely overwhelmed and excited by. The fact that I get to go to the other side of the world with someone very special inspires me and drives me to travel more often. I have a huge passion to travel and see what is out there; I do not think anybody should stay in the same place all his or her life. We need to explore as this helps us grow as a person and it opens our eyes to new opportunities and experiences.



I am very lucky to have this opportunity and I cannot wait to document this all on my blog in a series of different pictures and vlogs. Singapore is a tropical climate, which excites me the most yet this makes it difficult to pack for. I had purchased a series of easy wash and easy fold clothing and transitioning outfits are a must! This minimizes the space in your case. I shall be working on more posts to do with the clothing I am taking and purchased.



I cannot wait to explore further with somebody who has the same passion and drive as me to travel and see the world.




After the 20th June, blog posts will be more frequent...

Enjoy,


Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment