Friday, June 13, 2014

Flowers, Summer Walks and Good Food



The start of my summer holidays is soon approaching and it is all very exciting! This week has been jam-packed full a lovely array of flowers & food. Every chance I have had to get outside and enjoy the lush weather – I have!

  As soon as college is over I can embrace the Summer and start on my to-do list for this Summer, after passing my maths exam last week I got treated to a lovely meal at my favourite oriental restaurant called The Zen by Adam. The food is on another level of yumminess and it all happens in a lovely calming environment. I am super grateful for this! Such a lovely surprise.

Lovely walks through the nature trail! 
 
  Walks in the sun are crucial for relaxing; I have been super lucky to spend it with my favourite people – from beach walks in the sunset to park fun. Panoramic view of the conversions of our Blackpool weather.

 The most delicious salad I have ever consumed in my life. Perfect for summer!

  I am very lucky to have a colourful back garden decorated in all different kinds of flowers; here are a few snap shots of my favourite ones. All these colours inspire my wardrobe choices, strange – but true.







Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment