Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Wedding!



On Saturday I got invited to a wedding that in fact took place in the prettiest of surroundings with the most amazing views. Due to me being a lover of all things fashion I thought this was the perfect excuse to blog my outfit as well as some other pieces. Luckily I have been blessed with a boyfriend who has dynamic style which compliments him perfectly as well as having a Mumma who takes pride in her appearance – both are perfect combos!

Here is a sneaky look into what they wore.. Enjoy!



Me - 
Dress: Jane Norman £30.00, May 2014.
Shoes: Debenhams 
Clutch bag: unknown, probably a charity shop find
Red Nail Varnish: Collection

Adam -
Shirt: Next, slim fit
Trousers: TopMan
Shoes: NEXT


Mumma -
Dress: Zara Women
Shoes: Faith



I had such a lovely time! & I love weddings so much, it brings everybody together we all get to be happy. Thank you so much to Daniel & Emma and I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world. 


Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment