Friday, June 27, 2014

The Things I Am Thankful For This Week - No. 1







I have decided that I will consider doing 1 post a week based on the things I am thankful for. This will include snapshots of things I have captured and pictures off my Instagram. I thought this was the perfect way for everybody to have an insight into what I do and what I enjoy.

I am thankful for everything I have in life but I think the little things really do make a difference, wildlife, good food & family. Have you ever tried stopping something you take for granted to see how long you last? (This could be not drinking cups of tea for a whole day!) Something so small can be taken for granted and we do not realise how much we use these small things to make us smile or content.

I thought this was a fun idea for a post so I hope you enjoy!

Instagram - jessicaxward

 Having the opportunity to go to Singapore for my 18th, this is something I am so overwhelmed by. Here is a snapshot of mine and Adams underwater sea shoes to protect our feet from the underwater critters! 

 My huge love for all things charity shop! This stripy shirt I have had for years has finally been pulled out of my wardrobe.. Only cost me £1.99 - I appreciate bargains.

 After a long swim all I want to do is put on some good quality lounge wear. I am grateful for Victoria Secrets beautiful array of yoga pants and boyfriend tees.

 There is nothing better than the colour & smell of Summer flowers! I am so grateful for what the Summer brings to my garden.

My mum has the cutest of ideas when it comes to surprises! I now have something to look after.. Lets see how this goes.


One thing I love is breakfast! There is nothing better than a refreshing start to the day with good quality fruit & nuts. Yummmmmmmm

Having somebody to share things with and have the same. I love my new friendship bracelet I purchased for me and Adam. Small things do count.





Jessica xo

No comments:

Post a Comment